Don’t lose track.
Sign up to save your shortlist.
– What is and isn’t workplace bullying
– 2 Main types of bullying behaviours
– Where and why bullying occurs
– Motivations for bullying
– Emotional and physical effects of workplace bullying
– Why bullying exists in certain workplaces
– Legal, financial, health, reputation and productivity consequences of workplace bullying
– Cost of bullying, mental health and stress-related compensation claims
– Types of mental stress compensation claims
– Role of leadership and organisational culture in bullying prevention
– Presenteeism and bullying
– What is an Upstander
– Common myths and misconceptions about bullying
– Support information for workplace bullying
Available locations in Australia
Learning outcomes: – Workplace Bullying vs Workplace Harassment – Sexual harassment and the Law –…
Learning outcomes: – What is /isn’t bullying – Effects of bullying – 5 steps to…
Learning objectives: – What is and isn’t workplace bullying, harassment and discrimination – 2 Main…
You haven’t shortlisted any courses or providers yet
Click theicon next a course or training provider listing, and they’ll be shortlisted here.
You should receive a verification email any second now. Open the email and click the link to continue...
Save your shortlisted courses and providers, and find out about new courses as they become available.
First create your provider account, then you can list your company and courses on Cosmitto.
is a course starting on , .
per person for face-to-face training.
per person for the virtual instructor-led training option.
Enquire about the price for the face-to-face training option.
Enquire about the price for the online distance learning option.