Don’t lose track.
Sign up to save your shortlist.
– What is and isn’t workplace bullying, harassment and discrimination
– 2 Main types of bullying behaviours
– Why bullying happens and the types of work environments where it happens
– Motivations for bullying
– Emotional/physical effects of workplace bullying
– Types of high-risk leadership, management and communication styles leading to increased workplace bullying
– How to respond to bullying/harassment complaints
– Managers as positive role modes for workplace behaviour
– Legal, financial, health, reputation and productivity consequences of workplace bullying
– Increased costs of bullying, mental health and stress-related compensation claims
– Role of leadership and organisational culture in bullying prevention
– Presenteeism and bullying
– What is an Upstander
– Common myths and misconceptions about bullying
– Support information for workplace bullying
– Importance of a clear, thoughtful anti-bullying policy
Available locations in Australia
Learning outcomes: – Workplace Bullying vs Workplace Harassment – Sexual harassment and the Law –…
Learning outcomes: – What is /isn’t bullying – Effects of bullying – 5 steps to…
– What is and isn’t workplace bullying – 2 Main types of bullying behaviours –…
You haven’t shortlisted any courses or providers yet
Click theicon next a course or training provider listing, and they’ll be shortlisted here.
You should receive a verification email any second now. Open the email and click the link to continue...
Save your shortlisted courses and providers, and find out about new courses as they become available.
First create your provider account, then you can list your company and courses on Cosmitto.
is a course starting on , .
per person for face-to-face training.
per person for the virtual instructor-led training option.
Enquire about the price for the face-to-face training option.
Enquire about the price for the online distance learning option.